Remote UK, Canada
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the primary strategic customer-facing role responsible for platform adoption success, growth, and renewals through the management of joint success plan and strong customer relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and technical objectives, partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes.
- Apply domain/technical knowledge of Resolve’s products, best practices, and customer insights to remove blockers and lead key resources, internally and externally, to proactively support the customer’s success plan.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (sales, support, professional services, engineering) on overall platform success.
- Accelerate customer’s P2V (Purchase to Value) journey and thereby help to protect recurring renewal revenue and expand customer NRR (Net Retention Rate).
- Engage regularly and develop deep relationships with customer stakeholders including business and technical teams.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive insights and act as a Resolve Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and ecosystem communities.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with technical executive teams and driving customer digital transformation with enterprise products or success in senior roles, Product Management or technical/business consulting roles attributing to technical delivery management or/program management for large, complex, and global strategic customers. Prior work experience in a technical function (such as Professional Service, Customer Support, Presales, Technical Account Management) in Business Analytics or any Data Management technology is preferred.
- Communication and Leadership: This role requires strong communication/presentation skills, as well as displaying strong leadership and confidence in all levels of customer engagement/situations. Ability to articulate business value to various stakeholders within customer organization including IT and business leaders.
- Technical and IT Automation Domain Expertise Knowledge Ability to understand the business requirements and technical problems and help them with best practices and the right next action. Demonstrated eco-system knowledge in Azure.
- Relationship Building: Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in enterprise or strategic accounts. Experience in managing different levels of leadership team engagement a regular basis required.
- Program Management: Proven track record of planning for a portfolio of engagements, on-time deliveries, cross-group collaboration, and critical thinking is required. Project Management (PMP) certification preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science or equivalent practical experience required
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation