Remote – USA
The Junior Account Executive is a critical member of our sales team, responsible for driving revenue growth through the sale of our innovative SaaS IT Automation solutions. This role is ideal for a sales professionals eager to contribute to a high-growth, technology-driven environment.
This is a remote position.
Lead Generation and Qualification
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects through various channels including cold calling, email campaigns, partners, and social media.
- Conduct thorough market research to understand potential customers’ needs and align our solutions accordingly.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Negotiate and close deals independently, while meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets.
- Utilize CRM systems to manage and track sales activities meticulously.
Customer Relationship Management
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction and uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the customer support and implementation teams to ensure a seamless sales-to-implementation transition.
Sales Support and Administration
- Prepare and present sales proposals, contracts, and other necessary documentation professionally.
- Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and workshops to stay updated on the latest products and sales techniques.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and relevant market dynamics to maintain a competitive edge.
- Provide valuable feedback to the product development team based on customer feedback and market insights.
- 2-4 years of sales experience, preferably in the SaaS or IT sector.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation
- Base salary range: $80k-100k depending on experience and skill qualification
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at [email protected].
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.