As Project Coordinator, you will support our Global Professional Services team to help define our project management processes and framework as well as manage the tools we are using. You will have an objective, innovative approach to project delivery focusing on stakeholder engagement and facilitating an efficient and effective integration of business activities.
This role will assist in the successful delivery of automation transformation projects, realising efficiency gains and coordinating key activities to timescale, and will involve a high level of data management, report production and strong interpersonal skills.
Our team consists of a strong sense of pride in their performance, have an appetite for innovation and enjoy contributing to the success of the company on a daily basis.
If you are looking for a promising future and possess and align with these qualities, Resolve Systems could be the right fit for you. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced environment within a high-growth industry, as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
- Engage with task owners regarding delivery, quality, and completion of allocated tasks.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding project costs and allocation.
- Manage external contractors and quality monitoring.
- Provide administration to support projects within the overall company portfolio/programme.
- Prepare and deliver documentation to internal teams, key stakeholders, and operational staff.
- Ensure all actions, risks and issues are captured and reported according to project controls.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work with Senior Stakeholders.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator/Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good understanding and experience of day-to-day project management principles.
- Planning and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at [email protected].
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer – Compensation & Benefits
- Depending on experience and skill qualification
- Health insurance
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation