Remote US (Colorado)
Resolve is seeking a talented and experienced Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team. If you’re an expert in .NET, C#, and legacy, with a knack for solving complex business problems using innovative software solutions, then we want you to join our team!
As a Senior .NET Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies, from ASP.NET to WebAPI to Angular. You will own various components of our software platform, driving the architecture and technical design of the components.
You will take responsibility for new features and improvements to existing systems from requirement gathering through delivery. But what we’re excited about is your ability to modernize our legacy portions of the platform – that code that’s been around since the early days of the internet and still has a few opportunistic lines hidden within its labyrinthine depths. We need someone who can identify these hidden gems of code and use them to improve our platform.
This position will be remote from Colorado, US.
- Research and evaluate new technologies or methodologies to improve our software platform’s architecture, user experience, or development process.
- Use your skills to modernize our legacy portions of the platform, bringing it up to speed with current technology and industry standards.
- Own various components of the platform by driving the architecture and technical design.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using various technologies to solve business problems effectively.
- Take responsibility for new features and improvements to existing systems from requirement gathering through delivery.
- Help ensure software quality by offering comments and suggestions to team members through peer code reviews.
- Break down broad business and technical requirements into simple components using sound engineering principles.
- Serve as a technical leader or Lead Software Engineer for derivative software projects.
- Design, architect, and program software code to power our content transcoding, management, and delivery platform.
- Analyze product requirements to develop software solutions that meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with .NET, C#, and other associated technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at [email protected].
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation
- Salary range 140k-145k