Works on the design and implementation of the Resolve products as a part of a software development team working in collaboration with product management and quality assurance. Analyzes product requirements, creates functional and design specifications, develops and supports the code base. Works under regular supervision from a team lead.
- Participates fully in the Agile Development process. Work closely with Product and QA to clear requirements and deliver high-quality product in a timely manner
- Implements development tasks with up to high complexity
- Performs code reviews
- Writes Unit Tests
- Follows and enforces the established development practices
- Helps with documentation creation when necessary
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years experience programming with Java for server application
- 2 years experience with multithreaded programming
- 2 years experience with Front-End framework – Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases
- Strong knowledge in design patterns
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer
- Work on interesting and industry leading products in the IT automation field
- Great Team of smart and friendly engineers
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Multisport card