Remote – USA
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of designing and building websites. The web developer is a critical member of the product team and will need to be able to take projects from concept all the way to completion including the look and feel.
This role is ideal for people who can independently perform work assignments, ask the right clarifying questions, and work with stakeholders across the organization to determine software or system functional specifications.
This is a remote position.
- WordPress configuration, management, site setup, theme development, and customization
- Provide technical assistance regarding the design and ongoing maintenance of new sites for department events, courses and research projects
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile-first development
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Operating in an Agile development environment
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of CSS Flexbox & Grid
- Working knowledge of WordPress template hierarchy
- Proficiency with semantic HTML5
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices, as well as a working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Majestic
- Proficiency with CSS
- Nice to have: Experience with Figma and conversion rate optimization
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at [email protected].
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer – Compensation & Benefits
- Depending on experience and skill qualification
- Health insurance
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation