Resolve Systems Kicks off SplunkLive! Tour
Last Thursday, the Resolve Systems team travelled to Washington D.C. to present Resolve’s unparalleled integration capabilities with Splunk software at SplunkLive! This one-day event showcases Splunk’s newest technologies and systems to users in the area. Splunk and Resolve recently announced their partnership in the Adaptive Response Initiative, which employs adaptive security architecture to address gaps in security structures and more effectively combat cyber attacks. Resolve allows your Support and Security Analysts to fully optimize the value of Splunk’s data to deliver an organized and automated approach to incident response. Resolve provides a unified incident response experience, giving your IT, Network and Security Operations teams a single pane of glass for all Incident Response tasks, processes,
automation and notes. This enterprise-wide platform combines process and solution-based human-guided and closed-looped automation that allow your teams to quickly analyze and respond to incidents. Resolve add-ons and applications are available in Splunkbase.
This was the first of many SplunkLive! events Resolve Systems will be involved in during 2017. Check out the list below to see if we’re coming to a city near you!
- 4/13 – SplunkLive! San Francisco, CA
- 5/11 – SplunkLive! London, England
- 6/7 – SplunkLive! Chicago, IL
- 7/11 – SplunkLive! New York City, NY
- 11/9 – SplunkLive! Dallas, Texas
BONUS: Resolve Systems will also be attending Splunk.conf in Washington, D.C. from September 26 to September 29. See you there!
SplunkLive! + Resolve Additional Resources
- View the datasheet to find out how Resolve optimizes Splunk software and accelerates incident resolution
- Watch the Video on how Resolve integrates with Splunk Enterprise Security to achieve faster and more efficient resolutions
- Read more about Resolve’s partnership with Splunk and the Adaptive Response Initiative