Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms
Gartner has just released its 2020 Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAPs), providing key findings and recommendations for I&O leaders who want to transform IT operations with automation.
In this Market Guide, Gartner illustrates how “these tools complement and integrate with DevOps toolchains to provide customer-focused agility in addition to cost-savings, operational efficiency and process standardization.”
“SOAPs represent the evolution of workload automation tools that aim to manage and automate a complete business process,” Gartner states. “These tools embrace the shift from time-based scheduling to event-based workflow orchestration, thus making them better suited for real-time data processing needs.”
Get your complimentary copy of the Market Guide, which we believe will offer insights into:
- Six key differentiators of SOAPs that are important to automation maturity
- Why IT leaders are increasing investments in automation
- Leveraging SOAPs as a force multiplier to extract maximum ROI from other technology investments
- Achieving a unified platform for everything from workflow orchestration, event-driven automation, self-service automation, and provisioning to managing data pipelines
- Why democratizing access to automation is important for long-term success
- How SOAPs drive business agility and digital innovation, going beyond efficiency gains
See how IT operations, site reliability engineering, dedicated automation, and DevOps teams all stand to benefit from SOAPs. Download the report today!
"Gartner, Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms," Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, Chris Saunderson, 17 April, 2020,. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.