Agile Automation and Orchestration: Take a Bite Out of Incident Response
IT automation and orchestration can be the secret ingredient to an effective incident response program, but many teams overcomplicate it or feel overwhelmed by trying to automate every activity in the workflow.
When getting started with automation and orchestration, think agile:
- Prioritize business drivers
- Identify key stakeholders and process owners
- Examine automation opportunities
- Define requirements with a workshop
- Develop a strong business case and build internal support
- Assess technical capabilities
- Think scale, vision, and roadmap
- Support your use cases and business goals
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn how to take a bite size approach to security orchestration and automation for faster incident response.