The State of IT Automation: New Pressures Invite New Opportunities
EMA Research: Data-Driven IT Automation — A Vision for the Modern CIO
The latest research by EMA indicates that it’s finally time to engage IT organizations in a discussion about how to make their automation investments more unified, more integrated, and more strategic.
EMA surveyed 400+ IT professionals in Q1 of 2020 to understand the objectives, issues, technologies, and organizational dimensions surrounding automation adoption in the present and the future.
EMA targeted four key use cases:
- Problem, incident, and availability management
- Configuration, change, and capacity management
- Application performance and workload optimization
Download the report to gain valuable insights into:
- Why the linkage between AIOps and automation is becoming increasingly more significant
- How combining AIOps and automation supports more progressive levels of automation, more unified approaches to automation, and more effective outcomes
- Which evolutionary factors most strongly align with automation maturity and effectiveness
- What benefits to expect from more unified automation
- Best practices for automation success