Fujitsu's Journey to Fuel Innovation, Efficiency, & Cost Reduction with IT Automation
As the pace of digital transformation has accelerated, so has infrastructure complexity. With business-critical services inextricably tied to infrastructure performance, pretty much every IT team on the planet is under pressure to deliver higher quality services, increase operational efficiency, and meet aggressive SLAs without adding any headcount -- despite the increase in complexity! Seem impossible? Luckily, it’s not. Enter IT automation.
By 2025, Gartner predicts that automation will be the lifeblood of success for infrastructure and operations teams. As these predictions become reality, automation is being increasingly leveraged not only to keep costs down and quality up, but also for new benefits like achieving unprecedented levels of IT agility and scaling digital transformation.
Join our upcoming webcast, co-hosted by The Channel Company, to see how IT automation has helped Fujitsu successfully overcome challenges and increase operational efficiency to fuel innovation.
Go behind-the-scenes as Fujitsu shares:
- What challenges they were looking to solve with automation
- How they built an automation business case
- Which tasks and processes they’ve automated and why
- How they developed an organizational structure to scale automation
- How automation has impacted their KPIs – and how they measure that impact
- What their automation ecosystem looks like today