New Gartner Report: How to Start Executing a Successful Automation Strategy
Want expert tips for achieving automation excellence? Curious to see which five I&O processes Gartner recommends focusing automation efforts on?
This new report from Gartner provides I&O leaders a guide to developing and executing a successful automation strategy, regardless of where you are on the maturity curve. It offers valuable insights into the processes, skills, and tooling required to reap the significant cost, quality and speed improvements that automation promises.
Based on more than 100 inquiries into automation strategy over the last year, we believe the report aims to provide pragmatic, actionable advice on:
- Where to focus your automation efforts — five key I&O processes top the list!
- Shifting from reactive, tactical IT task automation to strategic, proactive service automation
- Why more than 50% of the Global 2000 will have a dedicated automation group by 2025
- Gauging your current automation maturity and identifying appropriate next steps
- Simplifying your tooling portfolio
- Developing the right skills and creating a centralized automation group
Download the report today to start leveraging automation to deliver infrastructure-led disruption and the flexibility, reliability, and transparency that drives business value.