Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms
NEW! Gartner has just released its 2020 Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms (SOAPs), providing key findings and recommendations for I&O leaders who want to transform IT operations with automation.
In this Market Guide, Gartner illustrates how “these tools complement and integrate with DevOps toolchains to provide customer-focused agility in addition to cost-savings, operational efficiency and process standardization.”
“SOAPs represent the evolution of workload automation tools that aim to manage and automate a complete business process,” Gartner states. “These tools embrace the shift from time-based scheduling to event-based workflow orchestration, thus making them better suited for real-time data processing needs.”
Get your complimentary copy of the Market Guide, which we believe will offer insights into:
- Six key differentiators of SOAPs that are important to automation maturity
- Why IT leaders are increasing investments in automation
- Leveraging SOAPs as a force multiplier to extract maximum ROI from other technology investments
- Achieving a unified platform for everything from workflow orchestration, event-driven automation, self-service automation, and provisioning to managing data pipelines
- Why democratizing access to automation is important for long-term success
- How SOAPs drive business agility and digital innovation, going beyond efficiency gains
See how IT operations, site reliability engineering, dedicated automation, and DevOps teams all stand to benefit from SOAPs. Download the report today!