Panel Webcast on the Past, Present & Future of IT Automation & AIOps
Mobile World Congress 2020 may have been canceled, but we’re bringing the best of Barcelona directly to you!
Watch this on-demand webcast for a lively panel discussion with some of the brightest minds in IT from leading global service providers. We’ll get their thoughts on how IT automation and AIOps have transformed service delivery and IT operations to date, and what the road ahead looks like.
Industry leaders from BT, Fujitsu, and Windstream discuss:
- Tips for a successful automation roll out and overcoming roadblocks
- Key automation use cases: past, present and future
- The role of AIOps today and over the next five years
- Impacts of automation and AIOps on operations, ITSM, incident response, and more
- Measuring KPIs and tangible benefits resulting from automation
- The evolution of the IT organization
- Emerging roles related to new technologies and overcoming the IT skills gap
- The potential for automation and AIOps to drive innovation and power new services
- Angela Abbot, Strategy & Capability Owner for Automation and Analytics at Fujitsu
- Mark Henninger, Director of Engineering at Windstream
- Michael Hutcheson, CTIO at BT
- Rob Kelsall, VP of Global Sales Engineering for Resolve