Are you frustrated with the limitations of either ServiceNow’s Workflow Editor + Orchestration or Flow Designer + Integration Hub? Does orchestrating your own automations for ServiceNow seem too difficult, or even unworkable? Tired of your automated workflows and integrations breaking after ServiceNow updates?
Traditional automation solutions tend to focus on short-term goals at the expense of long-term versatility. As a result, these platforms often lack the agility required to quickly and effectively adapt to rapid business and market changes.
Watch our webcast on-demand as Resolve’s Senior Director of Marketing, Guy Nadivi, and Sales Engineer, Scott Miller, demonstrate our industry-leading IT automation and orchestration platform that ServiceNow customers love.
We’ll show you how to:
- Create complex, multi-platform IT workflows WITHOUT customizing ServiceNow
- Empower anyone (including non-programmers) to rapidly generate workflows without relying on ServiceNow specialists
- Easily automate anything beyond end-to-end service catalog requests
- Sequester IT automation workflows from your ServiceNow instance for faster performance
- Eliminate once and for all automated workflows and integrations malfunctioning after the latest ServiceNow update
Software platforms that are inflexible and restrictive not only constrain business objectives, but also impair competitiveness. That's why forward-thinking ServiceNow shops are adopting no code/low code orchestration tools that can accelerate deployment of automation in their enterprise.
Resolve Actions Express is a vendor agnostic, best-of-breed solution focused solely on orchestrating intelligent IT automation. Thanks to 500+ prebuilt activities and 120+ prebuilt workflows, its unparalleled ease of use enables orchestration of complex, multi-platform IT workflows without writing a single line of code.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how you can overcome the limitations of ServiceNow and automate toil out of everyday processes.