The Data Is In: How People, Process, & Technology Advance Automation Maturity
New research from EMA reveals that organizations are embracing more unified, integrated, and strategic approaches to automation. It also uncovers how processes and organizational structures (including Automation Centers of Excellence) impact automation maturity and success, as well as interesting trends about the increasing role of AIOps.
In this webcast, Resolve and EMA explore the research findings, key evolutionary factors, and the four-stage process to achieving automation maturity.
Watch the webcast to learn more about:
- How process, organization, and technology impact IT automation maturity
- What use cases are most widely automated today
- The evolving relationship between AIOps and automation
- Tips for overcoming obstacles
- The role of an Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) in accelerating value
- Best practices for how to make a CoE work in your unique environment
- Benchmarking data to see how your organization stacks up
Register today to gain a blueprint for implementing and optimizing a staged approach to successful automation adoption.