Resolve Systems, the most widely deployed IT and security incident response automation and orchestration platform for Fortune 500 companies, marked 2017 as a year of impressive triple-digit growth across North America, EMEA, APAC and its rapidly expanding distribution channel. Additionally, in May 2017, Resolve Systems announced its acquisition by Insight Venture Partners. This acquisition enabled Resolve Systems to further accelerate the breadth of its enterprise-wide automation and incident response capabilities and its global support, delivery and distribution footprint, much to the benefit of Resolve Systems’ clients and partners.
Other key growth highlights for Resolve Systems included:
- Findings, based on research conducted by Forrester Research on behalf of Resolve Systems, that cite the value delivered by Resolve’s incident response and automation platform to Resolve Systems’ clients. By analyzing deployments of Resolve for a composite organization, Forrester concluded, among other things, that Resolve delivered a 248 percent ROI and an investment payback significantly less than one year.
- Launching the Resolve Systems Asia Pacific regional headquarters in Singapore, which was announced at Govware, Singapore CyberSec week and extends the company’s existing success with clients within the region.
- Highlighting its commitment to its channel partners by appointing Dan Sibille as Resolve Systems’ vice president of global channels and alliances. Since joining the company, Sibille has implemented a comprehensive channel strategy.
- Continuing to add numerous Fortune 500, large enterprise clients, MSPs, and MSSPs, enabling them to rapidly drive compelling value into their IT, network and security operations.
- Successfully hosting three Incident Resolution Summit events focused on improving the entire incident lifecycle from detection to remediation for IT operations, network operations and security operations.
- Delivering the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise-wide security incident response platform utilizing adaptive automation, orchestration, case management and the industry’s largest library of over 150+ out-of-the-box integrations and playbooks that enables organizations to quickly investigate and respond to all security incident types.
- Winning the 2018 Cybersecurity Breakthrough Award for overall Incident Response Solution of the year.
“Enterprises are quickly realizing that an effective incident response strategy means breaking down silos in order to drive the most compelling value and security into their security, IT and network operations,” said Martin Savitt, CEO of Resolve Systems. “I’m very proud of what the Resolve Systems team and our customers have accomplished in 2017 and we expect nothing but continued innovation and thought leadership in 2018 as we enable businesses around the globe to more effectively execute their enterprise-wide security, IT and network incident response and automation strategies.”
Resolve Systems will continue 2017’s exceptional year by hosting the Incident Resolution Summit – Silicon Valley on March 28, 2018. With Resolve users, industry analysts, and security, IT, and network executives presenting, the Summit is designed to explore and investigate best practices and trends in automation, orchestration and incident response. Please visit resolutionsummit.com to register for this exclusive opportunity to network with fellow incident response thought leaders.
About Resolve Systems
Resolve Systems is the global leader in providing a single platform for enterprise-wide incident response, automation and process orchestration for Security Operations, IT Operations, Network Operations and service desk teams.
Resolve accelerates incident response and resolution by supplying engineers with partially or fully customized human-guided automations, powerful real-time incident collaboration and the omnipresence to orchestrate existing systems, across silos.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, USA with operations in EMEA and APAC, Resolve Systems works with nearly 100 of the largest global firms and is majority owned by funds affiliated with Insight Venture Partners, a leading global private equity and venture capital firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
About Insight Venture Partners
Insight Venture Partners is a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries. Founded in 1995, Insight has raised more than $13 billion and invested in nearly 300 companies worldwide. Our mission is to find, fund and work successfully with visionary executives, providing them with practical, hands-on growth expertise to foster long-term success.