We are looking for an innovative, energetic, and motivated sales development representative (SDR) to successfully engage with Director, VP, and C-Level IT executives at Global 5000 companies. The SDR will be focused on driving outbound lead generation for the DACH region (Austria, Germany, and Switzerland), qualifying active buying interests, and developing opportunities in prospective accounts for their respective Regional Sales Manager.
An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business interactions that ensure a superior prospect and customer experience and will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. This position demands exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and an ability to think on your feet. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training, and support you need to connect with new and current customers. As you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
If you’re passionate about continuously learning, developing your career, being results driven, and making things happen, this is the role for you.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target prospect accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify decision makers and key players, generate interest, set meetings, and develop opportunities
- Interact with IT executives via telephone, email, online chat, and social channels
- Pass opportunities to appropriate Regional Sales Managers, educating the team about the opportunity and preparing materials in advance of the meetings you set
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted, credible resource for IT automation and AIOps and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Maintain contact and account records in Salesforce in accordance with standardized processes and procedures and to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Consistently achieve/surpass qualified meeting and opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Collaborate with marketing on lead generation campaigns, account-based strategies, and intent-based strategies
- Provide a closed-loop feedback for continuous process optimization
- Participate in weekly meetings and share best practices across the SDR team
- Comply with standard processes for communication and record keeping
- Abide by all GDPR regulations
- Minimum of 18 months in sales development or inside sales role for a B2B technology company
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; can easily prepare written communication and convey information and concepts clearly and effectively through both formal and informal interactions
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced sales team environment
- Team player attitude with demonstrated ability to operate independently and as part of a larger team; ability to develop working relationships with other internal and remote groups to meet objectives and complete tasks
- The ability to remain aggressive in prospecting tactics, while keeping a respectful and pleasant attitude with prospects
- Proven track record achieving measurable business development goals in an automated sales environment, where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Time and territory management, with exceptional organization skills
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Proficient with standard corporate and sales productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Salesforce, DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Ability and affinity to follow standardized processes
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- The highest level of integrity
Contact us today at email@example.com.