Resolve is seeking an experienced software Sales Engineer based in Singapore. As a member of the field sales team reporting to the Global Director for Sales Engineering, you will work closely with the regional account manager and lead generation team to bring the Resolve software portfolio to market in the APAC region. This will involve articulating the technical capabilities, value proposition and key messaging of our solution and having a role in almost all stages of the Sales cycle.
- Act as an integral member of the sales team, taking responsibility for closing business from a technical perspective
- Play a key role in the qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and execution of technical tactics
- Conduct technical discovery sessions with prospects and customers
- Present and demonstrate the technical features, benefits and differentiators of the Resolve solution set via remote/face-to-face customer interaction, webinars, tradeshows, etc.
- Design and deliver customer/prospect POC's
- Respond to technical RFP's/RFI's
- Train and support Resolves indirect channel partners as needed
- Act as a product enhancement feedback loop with Product Management and Engineering
- Help with development of internal and customer facing documentation
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to customers
- Design and build new demonstration capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Significant recent experience experience as a sales engineer working with enterprise software sales teams and solutions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts at all levels across IT and other business units and preferably at the c-level as well
- Working knowledge of the IT service management and monitoring landscape
- Substantial experience working in an enterprise-type software consulting, implementation, and training experience a plus
- Ability to interpret customer needs and develop strong technical solutions aligned with business value
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Able to thrive in a dynamic start-up type environment, self-motivated with strong self-development ability
- Ability and willingness to travel when required
- Good knowledge of software application stacks, distributed applications, etc.
- Good understanding of software integration methodologies and common API frameworks
- Ability to understand and write code/scripts (e.g. Python, Groovy, Java)
- Working knowledge of IT networks
- Working knowledge of cloud-based and virtualized environments
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows OS
- Knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
- Hands-on experience with database environments is a plus (e.g. Oracle, MariaDB, etc.)
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people within our organization. Our team consists of a strong sense of pride in their performance, have an appetite for innovation and enjoy contributing to the success of the company on a daily basis. If you are looking for a promising future and possess and align with these qualities, Resolve could be the right fit for you. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced environment within a high-growth industry, as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
Contact us today at email@example.com.