Our team is a group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving growth in B2B enterprise tech. We embrace new ideas. We break the norms of the status quo. We're inspired by people who think outside the box and bring their own solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager that brings creativity, ideation, and content production experience to our marketing team. As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll manage creation of a wide range of content for every stage of the funnel across different audience channels, including ebooks, blog posts, thought leadership articles, case studies, videos, et al. You will also support marketing stakeholders, including demand generation and product marketing, to create campaigns that drive growth for the business.
- Build and execute a content strategy and editorial calendar with engaging and relevant content for our customers and prospects. This includes content pieces, webcasts, video, blog, and social.
- Collaborate with demand generation, product marketing, sales, designers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage webcast production from end-to-end.
- Own the Resolve.io blog, including post ideation, publishing cadence, editing copy, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with freelance designers, writers and influencers on the development of collateral, including ebooks, checklists, infographics, videos, case studies, webinars, et al. Also manage Forrester and Gartner reprints.
- Ensure our message, content, website and design are on brand and maintain all of branding templates, including logos, letterhead, backgrounds, social banners, et al.
- Manage the technology behind our content and website, including Showpad, Craft (CMS), and Vimeo.
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- Understand and report on what content is effective for driving engagement, and where there are opportunities for improvement.
- Bonus points for past experience building audiences or online communities through engaging content, and Photoshop and video editing skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS; experience targeting IT audiences is a plus.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- 2-3 years of experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (copy, design, video) and media (blogging, guides, white papers, research, infographics, webcasts).
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, project management).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on growth.
- Passion for successful marketing automation execution and a clear focus on high-quality work that drives revenue.
- Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills. You’re obsessed with making sure that content is of the highest standards, engaging, clean, accurate, and delivers the right message to the right audience.
- Strong understanding of marketing campaigns, product marketing, organic social, and corporate messaging.
- Experience using project management tools for content collaboration.
- Social media fluency / experience managing social channels for businesses.
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Resolve helps enterprise IT teams achieve agile, autonomous operations with an industry-leading intelligent automation platform. Purpose-built to address challenges posed by increasing IT complexity, Resolve’s no-code IT automation enables organizations to maximize operational efficiency, reduce costs, quickly troubleshoot and fix problems, and accelerate service delivery. Resolve is majority-owned by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation