Cable & Wireless Communications turned to Resolve’s platform as a key part of their effort to consolidate their Call Centers. Specifically, Resolve’s platform enables team efficiency and reduces escalations for Cable & Wireless by empowering frontline agents to resolve issues on their own.
Cable & Wireless Communications was looking for a robust solution to provide all engineers, from Level 1 to Level 3, with a common toolset empowering frontline customer service reps to prevent escalations and resolve calls faster. Additionally, the team was looking to:
- Enable a ‘same look and feel’ for all CSRs
- Help CSRs answer as many calls as possible by providing diagnostic information prior to customer contact
- Allow multiple call centers to be completely interchangeable with Customer Service Centers
- Enable a ‘single portal’ for all support levels and internal workers
- Create a known and unparalleled customer experience
- Create a process which will capture all appropriate call details without additional work from the CSRs
“Resolve is a big part of the effort to consolidate our call centers into one single location which will service the entire region. From that perspective, Resolve is key to the success of our consolidation initiative.” ―Andre Foster, CIO, Cable and Wireless Communications
For years, Resolve has consistently supported rapid validation, diagnosis, and troubleshooting for Cable & Wireless Communications’ network incidents resulting in reduced response times. With Level 1 agents empowered to resolve customer issues on the first call, everyone is happy.
- Unified Visibility and Control – Seamlessly integrate event management, ticketing, CRM, set top box management, provisioning manager, and other network equipment management into single user interface to validate, diagnose, and resolve issues fast and efficiently.
- Targeted Troubleshooting – Leverage Resolve’s Dashboard for visual consolidation of service health, billing summary, event monitoring, customer engagement support, and outage alerts
- Faster Resolutions – Go from 6 minutes to 4 seconds using operator-initiated lookups of associated troubleshooting processes, decision-tree support, software tools, and CSR scripting to guide customer engagements
- Improved Service Delivery – Provide both local and regional teams with support, shared resources, and automation support for CRM/TSRM integration
“Resolve has become our go-to Swiss Army knife. … It really helps deliver a 360 view of our customer.” ―Andre Foster, CIO, Cable and Wireless Communications
Company Size: 1,001 – 5,000 Employees
About Cable and Wireless Communications:
Cable & Wireless Communications is an International Business Corporation (IBC) incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act of Barbados. Privately held, Cable & Wireless Communications is a diversified telecommunications company and its core business includes providing cable television services‚ digital video, high speed internet access‚ digital telephony, and corporate data services (retail). Through the deployment and operation of an undersea and terrestrial fiber optic cable network, Cable & Wireless Communications also provides telecom capacity and IP services to large international telecom carriers, internet service providers and other value-added service providers (wholesale). It operates in 42 countries throughout the greater Caribbean, Andean, and Central America region.