IT Service Management Automation
Empower Your Frontline IT to Deliver Service Excellence
Deliver Services Faster, Close Tickets on Time, and Reduce Escalations
Supercharge your service desk with IT process automation. Resolve customers have successfully increased capacity while consistently maintaining service quality and speed with Resolve. Automating high-volume, repetitive requests can not only free-up time for your already strapped IT resources but also increase process efficiency.
REDUCTION IN MTTR
automating VM provisioning, and on-boarding activities.
FEWER MAN HOURS
by safely automating application access and permissions granting in a Fortune 100 enterprise.
over 3 years, with more than 50 automated workflows in production.
Accelerate Resolutions with ITSM Automation
Better Experiences (XLA)
Deliver positive stakeholder experiences consistently through speedy resolutions
Left shift resolutions with SME approved automations and reduce escalations
Amplify your service desk efficiency, maximize productivity and IT capacity with automations
Benefit from automation dashboards to measure automation effectiveness and ROI
Resolve IT Service Management Automation Solutions
Service Request Fulfillment
Empower End Users and Service Desk Agents with Automation
- Fully automate routine service requests to free up agents to do more valuable work
- Empower end users with self-service options for common tasks using clear, guided automations provided by IT
- Trigger tested, SME-approved workflows to escalate meaningfully and with context
- Ensure secure access to IT systems without fear of introducing human error or system downtime
- Free up subject matter experts to focus on innovation, not tickets
- Employee Onboarding
- Password Reset
- Ticket Enrichment
Incident Response & Auto-Remediation
Left Shift to Accelerate Resolutions and Reduce Escalations
- Fully automate diagnosis and resolution of IT incidents triggered directly from your favorite ITSM or observability/AIOps app
- Validate incidents, eliminate false positives by automating time- consuming system and service checks
- Automatically collect key troubleshooting data and diagnostics across different types of IT systems and devices
- Enable L1 service agents to safely execute remediation steps without direct access to systems using SME-approved automations
- Capture all remediation actions and case artifacts for compliance, governance, and auditing purposes and auto-update tickets
- Service Stop / Start
- Disk Space Remediation
- Server Restarts
A Powerful Automation Platform with the Fastest Time to Value
Fastest time to value with SaaS
Enable rapid adoption and support thousands of automation workflows without the need for maintenance
Low-code, no-code, or “bring-your-own code” automation
Simply drag and drop to build new automations or import your existing scripts to build a library
1000s of pre-built automations and workflows
Download pre-built workflows from the Automation Exchange for faster time to value
Human-guided, interactive automation procedures
Allow for human input into complex resolution workflows so IT can safely provision connectivity or configure systems
Incident management with intuitive dashboards
Centralize management all aspects of the incident resolution process with detailed color-coded dashboards
Built-in ROI calculator
Clearly articulate the ROI for each automation workflow with metrics and reports
Explore analyst reports, webinars, eBooks & case studies to accelerate your IT automation journey
While financial services IT teams have been using scripts and simple automations to improve efficiency for quite some time now, the landscape has expanded to focus on innovative, strategic automation for picture-perfect customer experiences, operational efficacy and...
Want to get started with IT automation but feeling overwhelmed? Perhaps you’ve already implemented automation but feel it’s not generating the results it can and should. Join us for our upcoming ask me anything (AMA) series where you will learn how to accelerate your...
Businesses these days simply cannot afford to have mission-critical applications down, as it too often costs well over a million dollars. In fact, The Uptime Institute says the share of outages that passed the $1 million mark increased from 11 percent to 15 percent...