June 7 at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST
With both macro-economic and internal pressures mounting, IT teams are expected to be extremely efficient, fast, and cost-effective while also driving innovation and supporting digital transformation goals. IT teams must evolve and break through existing bottlenecks created by manual processes, technical debt, and organizational silos.
At the heart of this evolution is the automation and orchestration of IT processes. Automation and orchestration are often considered interchangeable, yet they’re typically seen as two distinct solution paths. Which one is right for your organization?
We have an exciting panel of IT automation leaders to help solve the riddle, including:
- Vijay Kurkal, CEO, Resolve Systems
- Ari Stowe, Head of Product, Resolve Systems
- Joanna Swartwood, Head of Demand Generation, Content & Creative, Resolve Systems
On June 7 at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST our panel will delve into the nitty gritty of IT automation and orchestration. This webinar will detangle the complex decision-making processes that keep IT teams in a bind, including:
- The difference of each approach and their unique advantages
- The right strategy and execution mix of automation and orchestration
- How to leverage your existing tech, tools, and infrastructure to maximize time to value and ROI
Join us to explore and solve the riddle: IT automation or orchestration – who wins?