Want to get started with IT automation but feeling overwhelmed? Perhaps you’ve already implemented automation but feel it’s not generating the results it can and should.
Join us for our upcoming ask me anything (AMA) series where you will learn how to accelerate your automation use cases and advance your organization’s goals.
We have a special line up of automation leaders for our first session in the AMA series, including:
- Sean Heuer, CEO, Resolve Systems
- Ari Stowe, VP of Product, Resolve Systems
- Mike Udasin, Sr. Director of Sales, at Resolve Systems
During the live webinar, they’ll answer your burning questions and share the framework for automation success.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask our automation experts technical and non-technical questions about intelligent IT automation and orchestration.
How does it work?
AMA sessions are not like typical webinars. They are much more interactive. Rather than presenting, our panel of pros will answer questions and engage in insightful discussions.
In this session, we anticipate answering questions related to topics such as:
- Typical use cases and best practices for IT automation
- Requirements and expectations for implementing automation technologies
- Where, what, and how to achieve long-term, sustainable ROI
- Differences between tools and technologies – our recommendations
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up and submit your question(s).
- Receive a link to the virtual event.
- Attend live and get all the answers you need!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to receive free advice from leading automation experts!