Frontier Communications implemented Resolve’s robust platform to overcome costly inefficiencies associated with T1 testing procedures, which are particularly labor-intensive after service outages.
By automating T1 testing after service outages, Frontier was keen to improve efficiency and accuracy as well as offload their overburdened staff.
Resolve’s platform fully automates the complex T1 testing process. Here’s how it works:
- First, Resolve polls BMC Remedy for tickets with certain parameters matching T1 outages.
- When these are found, Resolve initiates a runbook to perform non-intrusive/monitor and intrusive/measure testing.
- The testing identifies if the circuit is mis-optioned or not. If it is not mis-optioned, the circuit test outcome is identified as a ‘bad’ or ‘good’ test. The Remedy ticket is updated and closed as appropriate.
“Resolve is a tool that allows us to react to customer issues quicker so we’re seeing an improved customer satisfaction and improved MTTR with Resolve” ―Marion Wyand, Vice President Network Operation Center
- Annual savings of $227K – Automating T1 testing procedures saves money and increases accuracy
- 50%+ reduction in MTTR – Enable Level 1 agents to resolve incidents quickly and independently without escalation
- Improved Customer Satisfaction – By empowering agents to fix issues quickly, Frontier has seen improved satisfaction rates
Company Size: 17,400 Employees based entirely in the United States
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers broadband, voice, video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 28 states.