Resolve Systems Recognized in the 2022 Zinnov Zones for IT Automation Report for its Powerful Platform that Automates IT Processes Across the Value Chain
CAMPBELL, Calif. – January 17, 2023—Resolve Systems®, the leading intelligent IT process automation software vendor, today announced that it has been named a leader in the 2H 2022 Zinnov Zones for IT Automation Report, produced by global management consulting and strategy advisory firm Zinnov.
Zinnov Zones is a rating assessment from Zinnov where they exhaustively analyze 30+ Automation platforms and specialist vendors on their technical prowess and scale of operations to identify leaders.
According to Zinnov, “Automation efforts of companies continue to be centered around horizontal functions, and IT is one of the largest focus areas. Zinnov’s annual Global CXO Survey of 250+ CXOs leading Automation programs revealed that ~55% of enterprises are focusing on the IT function.”
The firm named Resolve Systems as a platform that has emerged as a leader in IT Automation calling out its strengths around enabling enterprise-wide IT transformation through a unified platform. The leaders demonstrated focus across the IT Automation stack to accelerate deployment through consistent product innovation, strategic investments to expand market footprint, and building strong ecosystems around their platforms.
“Resolve Systems’ powerful unified platform automates processes across IT automation value chain, with deep coverage across ITSM, ITOM, Application Deployment and Systems Migration, along with offering intelligence every step of the automation journey. Its specialized focus on the IT automation domain, investments into organic innovation coupled with inorganic growth strategy and robust integration ecosystem help cement its place as a formidable player in the IT Automation industry. The Leadership position in the latest Zinnov Zones for IT Automation– H2 2022 reflects its impressive capabilities and the potential to scale further,” said Nischay Mittal, Partner and Global Head- Automation/AI, Zinnov.
In the report, Zinnov recognized Resolve Systems for its:
- Strong Technical Capabilities: Native capabilities catering to a wider IT automation ecosystem using a low-code/no-code platform with several IT use cases across discovery, detection, analysis, prediction and automation; onboarding Low Code/No Code capabilities.
- Use Case Depth and Customer Penetration: Large scale enterprise customer base; robust intelligent platform that automates processes across all IT functions, including ITSM, IT Operations, Network Operations, Cloud Operations, and Automation Centers of Excellence.
- Flexible Deployment and Pricing Model: On-premise and Cloud deployment options; unique pricing models, highly scalable business model.
- Breadth of Integrations and Partnerships: Strong integration ecosystem; pre-built or custom integrations catering to global 2000, top MSPs, SIs, and the largest telcos; 5000+ automation components available via Automation Exchange; strong service provider partnership network.
- Security and Governance Enforcement: Incident Response Automation platform’s open architecture, deep pre-built content and connectivity for enterprise ecosystem to build new or customize security automations; seamless integration partnerships with key security technology vendors.
“Resolve is proud to be named among the elite group of IT Automation leaders,” said Sean Heuer, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Resolve Systems. “Zinnov experts realize that it is a critical time for businesses to embrace IT automation, as they are operating in a challenging economic landscape. Resolve sees more and more IT leaders embracing automation as a key strategy to create business resiliency and achieve strategic goals.”
About Zinnov Zones for IT Automation
Zinnov Zones for IT Automation is the industry’s most comprehensive assessment for IT Automation platforms, gauging vendors’ ability to meet the rising demand for automation of processes across the IT Automation value chain. The firm evaluated more than 30 IT Automation platform vendors, rating them on IT Operations Management/IT Service Management, Application Development, and Maintenance capabilities.
To read more, download the full 2H 2022 Zinnov Zones for IT Automation Report here.