Remote – USA
Resolve is seeking a detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join our finance team. This position reports to the Sr. Accounting Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in order processing, customer onboarding, collection of outstanding invoices, report generation and reconciliations. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential for this role, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams.
Sound knowledge of GAAP and NetSuite are strongly desired for this role.
This is a remote position.
- Onboard new customers
- Process orders and billings in NetSuite (new software license, maintenance, renewals, and professional services, etc.)
- Set up professional service projects in NetSuite
- Maintain and manage third party customer supplier portals
- Update and maintain billing schedules and renewals reports
- Update and maintain PS and training backlog reports
- Assist with audits and audit documentation
- Work with professional services and renewals team to ensure timely billings
- Collection of all outstanding invoices
- Maintain and reconcile reports
- Assist in various NetSuite implementation and improvement projects
- 5+ years of progressive Billing/AR and accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- General experience in GAAP
- General knowledge of ASC 606
- Good knowledge of NetSuite is preferred.
- Ability to work in a global environment and be customer focused
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- High standard of accuracy and completeness of tasks assigned
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, be highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with a team, be a team player
- SaaS business environment experience preferred but not required
To apply, fill out the form below and attach your resume. You can also reach out to us directly at [email protected].
At Resolve, our focus on empowering human ingenuity extends well beyond our products and begins with the people in our organization. We are looking for individuals with a strong sense of pride in their performance, an appetite for innovation and a desire to join a worldwide company that is on a rapid growth trajectory. We offer our employees an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a noticeable impact on a growing organization, want to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and realize your full potential, we invite you to explore a career with us.
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation